Tuesday 12 March 2013

I now pronounce you Husband and Wife...


On Saturday 9th March 2013 I had the privilege of photographing the beautiful wedding of Shane and Mell's down at Pukekura Park. This was my fourth wedding and as usual, I was naturally very nervous on the morning of their special day. My tutor tells us that this is a good thing, that it wouldn't be right not to feel nervous, so I embrace these feelings and use them as fuel to fire me..
The day was full of so much fun, laughter and love... it was perfect and I couldn't be happier for the lovely couple.


Shane and Mell, I wish you many years of happiness, health and harmony, thank you for entrusting me to be your photographer.

2 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous! Captured true love right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Christie, can't wait to see more! x

    ReplyDelete