Thursday 4 April 2013

Flood of Knowledge

The past five weeks have been some of the busiest of my life! I have learned so much in such a short amount of time my brain is wondering where to store all this new information. Brain storage files seems to be of short since I had my son, I guess that space was needed for extra love and creativity as a mother. 

So as I learn to focus again (it's been years since I was a student) my life as a photographer continues to keep me on my toes. I was recently asked to a fundraiser for a beautiful woman - Harmony. Luckily I was able to fit a few shoots into my every expanding schedule and I am happy to say that I am noticing a difference in the quality of my images. I have my tutor Chris Hill to thank for that, turns out there is a file in my brain specially for the flood of knowledge you have gifted me with....



No comments:

Post a Comment